M-400: How to Reset a Channel's Parameters
Recalling a channel's "Default" library can reset its parameters without affecting other console settings.
- Press the [SEL] button to select the desired channel.
- Press [F4 (LIBRARY)] to access the CH LIBRARY popup.
- Press [F1(PRESET)] to select the preset library.
- Use the scroll wheel to select "000 Default" at the top of the list.
- Use the cursor buttons to select the "RECALL PARAMS" section and then put a check-mark in each of the areas that will be reset.
Note: If you want all parameters reset, place a check-mark in all of the boxes.
- Press [F4(RECALL)].
- Press [F8 (RECALL)] to execute the library recall operation.
- The channel reset is complete.
Note: These steps do not change insert effect settings. If an effect is still heard after following the steps below, press the [EFFECTS] button beneath the screen and then check the "INSERT/SOURCE" settings to see if the channel is inserted on an effect.