XS-1HD: How to Import and Use Still Images
The following information is from the XS-1HD Owner's Manual.
If you would like more information on this topic, please contact support via Roland Backstage.
Loading a Still Image
A still image that you load from a USB flash drive can be assigned to an input channel, and output in the same way as video. Follow these steps to load a still:
1. Save the still image in the root directory of the USB flash drive.
You can load still images of the following file format.
|FORMAT||Bitmap (.bmp), 24-bit color, uncompressed|
|RESOLUTION||Maximum 1920 x 1200 pixels|
|FILE NAME|| Eight or fewer single-byte alphanumeric characters
* The file extension “.bmp” must be added.
2. To the USB MEMORY port, connect the USB flash drive on which the still image is saved.
3. Press the [MENU] button > “File” > Still Image, select “Load” and press the [ENTER] button.
The File Load screen appears. The screen shows the names of the files on the USB flash drive.
4. Select the file that you want to load, and press the [ENTER] button. The still image is loaded into the XS-1HD.
5. When the message “Completed.” appears, press the [ENTER] button.
6. Press the [MENU] button several times to close the menu.
Assigning a Still Image
Follow these directions on how to assign the loaded still image to an input channel.
1. Press the [MENU] button > “Input” > select “Input 1”–”Input 4,” and press the [ENTER] button.
The Input 1–Input 4 screen appears.
2. Select “Input Source” and specify “Still Image.”
If when switching video, you select the input channel to which “Still Image” is assigned, the still image is output.
3. Press the [MENU] button several times to close the menu.