V-800HD: Outputting 1920x1200 (WUXGA) to a Projector
Note: This article applies to the V-800HD MK I and MK II.
When outputting WUXGA (1920x1200) from the V-800HD to a projector or display, there are a few things to consider:
You have 2 HD output groups on the V-800HD:
- MAIN, which outputs to SDI 1 and 2, and DVI/HDMI 1 and 2.
- RGB/COMPONENT, which outputs to the RGB/Component output.
- You also have a SD Composite output.
- The HDMI Preview Multi-view output is fixed at 1080P.
When Main is set to WUXGA, SDI output is disabled.
- SDI output via Main only works with 480i 4:3, 480i 16:9, 720P, 1080i, 1080P
- 480P 4:3, 480P 16:9, VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, FWXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, and WXUGA are not supported either.
If you need SDI output, then you need to set main to a supported resolution for your workflow, and set the RGB/Component output to WUXGA.
You can confirm the status of each output in the lower section of the of the Video Output menu.
You can also press [ ENTER ] on the Main, RGB/Component, and Composite settings under Format to further adjust the output scaling for that particular output group or output.
Note: This is a separate document from the Reference Manual and Remote Control Guide.