VC-1 Series: How to Disable Auto Off
On the VC-1 series of converters, there is a feature called AUTO OFF. When it is enabled, your converter will power down after 240 minutes of operation, if certain conditions are met.
This guide will walk you through disabling this feature if it is causing issues with your production setup.
Note: This guide covers the VC-1-DL, VC-1-HS, VC-1-SC, and VC-1-SH.
Auto Off Conditions
• Mode switch (MODE SW) 10 (CONTROL) is set to [ON]
• No USB connection to a computer
• No video input
• No audio input
How to Disable Auto Off
- To turn on the power again, disconnect and reinsert the power cord.
- To disable the AUTO OFF feature, set Mode Switch 10 (Control) to [ OFF ].
- You can also use the VC-1 Series RCS Software to change this setting.
Note that the RCS Software is the same for all VC-1 Series models.
For more information about Auto Off, refer to the Owner's Manual for your SC-1 Series product.
Note that this is a separate document from the RCS Manuals.