V-1SDI: What Settings are saved in the Memory
Take the current video and audio settings and the state of the operation panel and save them as a single set in memory for later recall and use when needed. The V-1SDI is provided with eight memories.
The following menu settings and operation-panel states are saved in the memories (1 through 8).
- SETUP Menu Settings (Some)
- The settings from VIDEO INPUT (page 1/16) to DSK (page 8/16) are saved.
- AUDIO Menu Settings (All)
- State of the Operation Panel
- State of the [OUTPUT FADE] knob
- State of the [CONTROL 1] and [CONTROL 2] knobs
- On/off status of the [PinP] and [SPLIT] buttons
- [A-1] through [A-4] button selection
- [B-1] through [B-4] button selection
- On/off status of the [KEY LEVEL] button
- [MIX], [WIPE] and [CUT] button selection
- On/off status of the [DSK] button
- State of the A/B fader
- The SETUP menu settings from PANEL (page 9/16) through SYSTEM (page 16/16) are not saved in memory. Only a single set is saved in the unit. After settings have been changed, they are saved in the
unit when you exit the menu.
- You can recall settings at a specified memory number at startup. To specify the memory number you want to recall, go to the SETUP menu, and at MEMORY (page 13/16), use “POWER ON LOAD.”