V-1HD: Saving Operational Panel Settings
Follow this procedure to save the Operational Panel Settings:
- Press the [MEMORY] button to turn on the memory function (lighted).
- A-1 through A-4 and B-1 through B-4 buttons function as memory selection buttons 1 through 8 with currently selected button lighted up in blue
- Press and hold any of the A-1 through A-4 or B-1 through B-4 button for the memory number where you want to save the settings. The A-1 through A-4 and B-1 through B-4 buttons all briefly light up in blue, and the current settings are saved.
- To exit the memory function, press the [MEMORY] button again.
- This saves the state of the operation panel, including button and knob settings, in memory.
SETUP menu items are not saved in memory. Only a single set is saved in the unit.
You can recall settings at a specified memory number at startup. Press and hold the [(TAP) BPM] button navigate the menu to get to “POWER ON LOAD” at the SETUP menu. Here you specify the memory number you want to recall.