V-1200HD: Connecting RCS with a MAC
Before connecting your V-1200HD to a MAC you have to make sure that it meets the following specifications:
Compatible Operating Systems: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor: Intel Processor
* The compatibility of compatible processors is not assured.
Memory (RAM): 2 GB or more of RAM/ 64 MB or more of VRAM
Required Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Display Resolution/Colors: 1,920 x 1,280 resolution or higher, Full Color (24-bit) or higher
Other Matters: V-1200 HDR connection to the V-1200HD requires a LAN connection.
* Operation of V-1200HD RCS on a standard computer that satisfies the conditions just described has been confirmed, but all operation under these conditions is not assured. Please be aware that even under identical conditions, computer-specific differences in design specifications or usage environment might result in differences in processing capacity.
Here are the steps to connect the RCS with your V-1200HD:
- Display the Apple menu
- Click "System Preferences"
- Click "Network"
- From the list on the left, select the network connection service you’re using.
- Set the following values for the parameters:
- IPv4 setting: Entered manually
- IP address: 192.168.10.1
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Router: Leave Blank
- Click "Apply" to implement the settings
- Use a Category 5e or higher shielded Ethernet cable for connection. Crossover cables and straight cables are both supported.
- Connect no devices other than the V-1200HD, V-1200HDR units, and computers installed with V-1200HD RCS to the same network.
- Communication is not established if the V-1200HD and the V-1200HDR are connected after the power has been turned on. If the connection has been made while in this state, communication can be established by resetting the power on just the V-1200HDR.