M-200i: SYMPTOM: Troubleshooting LAN Connection Issues with a Router
The following article will troubleshoot connection issues with a router.
First be sure that the M-200i and router are setup according to the instructions below:
If the correct setup has been done, the following is troubleshooting information:
Be sure that the M-200i is operating at the latest version:
- Make sure that the router is ONLY connected to the M-200i. No other networks or devices should be plugged into the router.
- Make sure that the M-200i is plugged into a LAN port on the router and not a MODEM port.
- Make sure that the M-200i Network LAN settings are set to DHCP and that DHCP is active on the router as well.
- Physically disconnect any USB cable connected to the M-200i--just while troubleshooting.
- Test with a different network cable that connects the M-200i to the router.
- Try initializing the router.
- Try initializing the M-200i. Be sure to backup settings prior to initializing the console.
- Certain routers may take a few moments to communicate with the M-200i. After connecting to the mixer, wait a minute or two to see if communication occurs.
- Please go through the "iPadGuidedAccessMode.pdf" document attached to this article for improved iPad stability.
- Test with a different router (if available).