V-800HD: CROP Function on Video Inputs Explained
There's a common mistake to confuse the "CROP" function to that of cropping a photo.
The "CROP" feature does not work this way. What the crop feature does is takes the input image and it will be displayed fully on the output screen and maintain it's aspect.
Alternatively, there's an option on the V-800HD where you can manipulate the image for each input and it will send it out that way from the outputs. Go to the input that you want to re-size.
Like for example:
- I have a DVI input going into Ch.5
- Go to <MENU> the first item you will see is the "INPUT" (highlighted)
- Hit <ENTER>. Now displayed you should see Input "Ch.1 - Ch.4"
- You need to get to CH.5 so hit the right cursor arrow to the second list of inputs
- Now displayed you should see "CH.5-CH.8"
- Go to "Ch.5". Hit <ENTER> now go to the "TYPE" and set it to "MANUAL"
When manual is selected you can use the "Size H" and "Size V" to re-size that input and the same should be duplicated on your output.
I hope this helps you production go smoothly.
Thanks for choosing Roland for you ProAV solution!